Free Chill Out Drink Bottle with every enrolment in Term 1!
Please collect your bottle during the first week of After School Care. Only 1 drink bottle per child.
The Chill Out programme aims to provide a safe and stimulating environment that caters for every children's different age, gender, and cultural backgrounds while still delivering to meet individual needs and interests. The programme runs from 7.00am-8.30am and 3.00pm-6.00pm during the school term Monday-Friday (except public holidays).
Chill Out Benefits:
- Supervised activities
- Homework assistance – library access (computers/laptops/tablets)
- Stadium access
- Pool access
- Breakfast & Afternoon Tea Provided
Before Care Structure:
- Drop off at facility from 7am
- Homework if needed
- quiet activities/free play
- School Drops offs start at 8am
After Care Structure:
- 2.30pm pick up from school
- 3.45pm afternoon tea time
- 4.15pm homework time
- 4.45pm activity of the day
- 5.30pm free time
- 6pm close
The programme is CYF and OSCAR approved with WINZ subsidies avaliable for parents and caregivers.
- Before School Care - 7am untill school starts
- After School Care - 3pm untill 6pm
Contact Manpreet Kaur - Chill Out Coordinator for further enquires at Kaur@clmnz.co.nz or phone our centre on 092768207
- Bailey Road School
- Fairburn School
- McAuley High School
- Otahuhu Intermediate School
- Otahuhu Primary School
- Pananma Road School
- Papatoetoe Intermediate
- Papatoetoe North School
- St Joseph's School
- Sylvia Park School
Panmure District school.
Cost of Chill Out:
- After Care - $16.50 per afternoon
3 kids attending 5 days per week $15.50 (per child, per day)